We offer two methods of shipping: Standard and Express.
- Standard: Depending on your location and connectivity, standard shipping usually takes about 3 to 7 working days. Orders over Rs.1500 in value are shipped free*.
* Subject to change
- Express: Depending on your location and connectivity, express shipping usually takes about 24-48 hours. Orders requiring express shipping must be paid for online. If you need your order sooner, please choose express shipping at the time of checkout.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All orders placed will be shipped in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Maximum 3 delivery attempts will be made for standard shipping, after which order will be cancelled.
- Irrespective of any charges mentioned on this page, shipping charges shall be as indicated at the time of checkout.
- Shipping method cannot be changed once the package is dispatched.
- Orders are normally dispatched in 24-72 hours. However, there might be delays due to Sundays, public holidays or other circumstances.
- There will be no delivery on weekends and holidays for both standard and express shipping.
- There will be no claims in case of delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, bandh/strike, etc.
- Where express shipping is chosen, the orders must be prepaid, and Cash On Delivery is not available.
- In case of an exchange/return, reverse pickup and delivery of the new product will be made through standard shipping, irrespective of the method of shipping in the original order. If you require express shipping for the exchange, it will be chargeable extra.
- Express shipping charges are non-refundable in the event of a return.
- Shipping charges are subject to change without prior intimation.