When ordering, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, gender, date of birth or other details to help you with your experience.
You can change your personal information at any time by logging in to the My Account section of our site.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket, enter information on our site or provide us with feedback on our products or services
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver offerings which interest you
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or any other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers vary, please look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Last Edited on 29.09.2018